Keep your team vigilant and your data safe
Your weakest link against security threats in your business is your employees. Implementing an engaging security awareness platform creates a security-focused culture. Equip your organization with training courses that can significantly decrease the likelihood of a security disaster.
Create a culture of security in your business
90% of data breaches begin with a phishing email. Reduce your business's chance of experiencing a cybersecurity disaster by up to 70% with security awareness training that includes phishing simulations.
Add every employee to your security team with training that empowers them to spot and stop phishing threats
Automate training campaigns and reporting for stress-free, consistent training that gets results
Choose from a rich set of plug-and-play phishing campaign kits and video lessons accompanied by short quizzes
Create your own phishing emails and training courses geared specifically toward your business
Turn the tide against phishing threats
Our comprehensive, automated and affordable solution includes:
An extensive set of pre-made phishing simulation kits lets you get phishing campaigns up and running in minutes
Ready-to-use training videos help employees recognize and deflect the latest threats
Effective security and compliance training delivered in bite-sized pieces with quizzes to measure knowledge retention
Insightful reporting demonstrates the results an value of security training
Painless campaign management and automated training delivery through a personalized, user-friendly training portal
Policies, management and monitoring to secure your business
The threat is real, but Watchkeep is here to help
Average cost of a data breach
Percentage of all cyberattacks on SMBs
Average cost of IT downtime per minute
Increase in phishing attacks since COVID-19
Business Continuity FAQ
Why does my business need employee cybersecurity awareness training?
Attacks on businesses are on the rise and 95% of cybersecurity breaches are caused by human error, according to IBM Cyber Security Intelligence Index. Providing employee cybersecurity awareness training will help your business create a security-focused culture. By establishing the importance of cybersecurity, employees can help keep each other accountable for best practices and support safe technology use.
- Equipment failures due to ransomware, wear and tear and power surges.
- Human errors such as accidental deletions of files, spilling a drink on a laptop and losing a smartphone.
- Mother Nature can cause catastrophic events such as tornados, hurricanes, earthquakes and more that wreak havoc on technology systems.
- Theft of corporate information has risen exponentially in the last several years. Theft of data could mean data is lost forever if data backup is not in place.
With business continuity and data backup, your business will be able to recover your data and continue business as usual.
What other benefits will my business recognize from employee cybersecurity awareness training?
Along with building a culture of security, your business can benefit from:
- Empowered employees feel supported when dealing with technology and cybersecurity and how to protect the business.
- Protecting assets by arming employees with knowledge on preventing cybersecurity incidents.
- Save time, money and business reputation by preventing cybersecurity incidents.
- Ensure compliance within your industry in dealing with specific regulations that affect your business.
What topics will be addressed through security awareness training?
Employee security awareness training includes information on the following topics:
- Email security
- Mobile device security
- Passwords and authentication
- Personal data and compliance
- Removable media
Speak with a Watchkeep expert today!
Watchkeep can help identify how to improve your business technology and processes